Sales Consultant and Support
Group India is in search of a Sales Consultant and Support to join our small vibrant team to help us distribute our children’s programming and resources to churches across the country. We are looking for an ideal candidate in making outbound calls, knowledge of sales techniques, willingness to learn, be self-motivated, organized, goal oriented, and results driven. The ability to relate to customers and co-workers in a friendly, relational and professional manner is imperative. The primary responsibility is to successfully take customers through the sales process while generating business and retaining customers. Candidate must be a self-starter, able to handle a heavy project load, creative, and good communicator. An understanding of the Christian marketplace is preferred.
Responsibilities includes the following:
- Meet or exceed all assigned sales goals by identifying and generating acquisition and retention business revenue as assigned.
- Achieving day to day sales calls targets
- Ability to successfully take a customer through the buy/sell process while generating acquisition and retention business.
- Develop and maintain accurate records in electronic files, communications and sales software/systems including customer management and order entry systems.
- Keep informed about products, prices, special offers, packages and availability.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Develop long term relationships with our customers to better understand their needs and to retain the customer.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Assist with other functions within the company as needed.
- Travel as needed.
- Ability to make outbound calls, follow-up and close sales effectively, develop and apply the necessary sales and customer service skills resulting in increased skills and performance.
- Ability to sit at a desk, work on a computer, view a monitor, type on a keyboard and wear a headset.
- Ability to utilize sales software/systems, customer files, e-mails and other electronic information to ensure peak effectiveness.
- Be self-motivated, organized, and manage their time well.
- Ability to work independently and contribute as a team player.
- Drive to meet and exceed targets/goals.
- Bachelor’s in any degree
- Experience with Social Media Platforms
- Computer skills- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Engagement & public speaking skills
- Good communication