Group Publishing India is in search of an Operations Lead to join our small, vibrant team to help us create and distribute our resources to churches across the country. We are looking for an energetic person who has a desire to help lead our organization forward. The candidate will perform numerous key functions within the organization, while working closely with the Director to insure we are effective and efficient in our operations.
The candidate should be goal oriented and results driven, able to handle a busy schedule while performing multiple tasks. He/she should be creative and be a good communicator. When required be able to travel.
About Group India
Group Publishing Inc is the parent organization of Group Publishing India. Group officially came to India in collaboration with a local children’s ministry organization about ten years ago, but its products had found their way to Indian churches long before that. Group recognized it could best serve the Indian church by establishing a local team to work alongside churches and provide contextualized versions of its innovative Vacation Bible School and Sunday School curriculums. Group India's materials are intentionally designed to connect kids to Jesus, create change in their hearts, and to give them opportunities to share God's love with others. Group Publishing India is a partnership firm (an Indian Entity), we serve the Churches in India by selling our children’s resources to them. We are a small team who create experiences with one goal in mind: to help people to grow in relationship with Jesus and each other.
- Monitoring office workflow and assisting with creation of workflow process, procedures, and schedules
- Fulfillment and invoicing of orders
- Assisting with vendor selection and management
- Performing basic, day-to-day accounting functions
- Monitoring the product development process to perform to plan
- Oversee/assist with product assembly
- Travel as needed
- Bachelor in any degree and or at least two-three years of experience in a business environment
- Basic Financial Bookkeeping knowledge
- Highly organized and strength in time management skills
- Proficient computer skills- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good negotiation skills
- Good communication