Group Publishing India is in search of a Customer Relation Manager to join our small, vibrant team to help us promote and sell our resources to churches across the country. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person to consult with children’s ministry leaders and pastors promoting our products and generating orders.
The candidate should be goal oriented and results driven, a motivated self-starter, and able to handle a consistent workload. He/she should enjoy working with people and be an excellent communicator over the phone.
About Group India
Group Publishing Inc is the parent organization of Group Publishing India. Group officially came to India in collaboration with a local children’s ministry organization about ten years ago, but its products had found their way to Indian churches long before that. Group recognized it could best serve the Indian church by establishing a local team to work alongside churches and provide contextualized versions of its innovative Vacation Bible School and Sunday School curriculums. Group India's materials are intentionally designed to connect kids to Jesus, create change in their hearts, and to give them opportunities to share God's love with others. Group Publishing India is a partnership firm (an Indian Entity), we serve the Churches in India by selling our children’s resources to them. We are a small team who create experiences with one goal in mind: to help people to grow in relationship with Jesus and each other.
- Devising strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets
- Mapping potential customers and generating leads for the organization
- Achieving day to day sales call targets
- Resolving customer issues and complaints regarding sales and service
- Assisting with developing strategies to acquire new customers
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Monitoring sales performance
- One-three years’ experience in Sales
- Good understanding of sales and negotiating techniques
- Highly organized and strength in time management skills
- Experience with Social Media Platforms
- Proficient computer skills- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Engagement & public speaking skills
- Good communication
- Understanding of the church marketplace is preferred